The Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative at the University of Colorado Denver Business School hosts a variety of both large and small events including panel discussions and distinguished lecturers. We also offer valuable coursework designed to approach relevant and interesting ethical issues in business.
2018 Events coming soon – check back for updates!
Ethics: A Formula for Success
Explore ethical dilemmas in new technologies in this NEW 3-credit elective course
TU/TH 5:00 PM – 6:15 PM
- Topics include robotics, AI, privacy threats, state-sponsored hacktivism, enhanced humans, drones, astronaut bioethics, information collection and more.
- Discuss examples of companies that are financially successful by “doing the right thing”.
- Principle-based ethics are emphasized, namely: integrity, trust, accountability, transparency, fairness, respect, viability and compliance with the rule of law.
- Cross-listed with MGMT 3420, MGMT 6420, ISMG 6885.
- Restricted to undergraduate Business majors with junior standing or higher. Max hours: 3 Credits